Re: Way OT: C++ function to clear screen

	Subject: Way OT: C++ function to clear screen
	Date: Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 06:03:31PM -0600

Quoting Cameron Matheson(cmatheson@freewwweb.com):

> Hey,
>
> I'm sorry even to mail the Debian list about this, but I can't find this
> information anywhere.  I'm wondering what a function would be in C++
> that I could use to clear the screen at the beginning of the program
> (this is just a console program).  Sorry to bother you.

apropos clear

learArea (3x)      - clear area or window
XClearWindow (3x)    - clear area or window
clear (1)            - clear the terminal screen
clear (3ncurses)     - clear all or part of a curses window
gl_clearscreen (3vga) - clear the screen
syslog (2)           - read and/or clear kernel message ring buffer; set console_loglevel
vga_clear (3vga)     - clear the screen
clear (1)            - clear the terminal screen
clear (3ncurses)     - clear all or part of a curses window
gl_clearscreen (3vga) - clear the screen
syslog (2)           - read and/or clear kernel message ring buffer; set console_loglevel
vga_clear (3vga)     - clear the screen

HTH

--
System going down at 1:45 for disk crashing.