Re: sources.list with local mirror?

Ok,
  If I download binary-i386 to cd, and burn it so that /cdrom contains
the contents of binary-i386, what goes in the sources.list?  Do I need
to maintain the /debian/dists.....  tree?  Part of the problem is one
of my machines has a floppy, but no CD, thus the multiple questions.

Robert

Thus spake Antonio Rodriguez (arodriguez@worldnet.att.net):