Re: roaming user

hi ya matt

create/have a home server.....

home.domain_name.com:/home/<users_stuff>

on each other client machine....
automount that users home dir into the client box...

there are good and bad things to doing it this way...
- ie ...if the home server dies...everybody is dead...

with roamin users....you don't have much choice....
unless users only sit on particular machines...than
teh problem gets simpler and more reliable...
but complicates login passwd stuff

have fun
alvin