Installing from CD-ROM from dselect

I managed to mess up when I tried to install debian potato yesterday. It
was almost (I once briefly tried to install 2.1 a year ago) my first
encounter with debian and dselect and I managed to go into :

* 0. [A]ccess      Choose the access method to use.

And somehow I managed to change the installation method from cdrom to
http. The problem was that I couldn't find out how to tell dselect that
I wanted to install from cdrom afterwards. I finally found out that in
/etc/apt there was an backup-file with the cdrom info and when I put
that back it worked.

But my question is. Is there an easy way (in dselect) to tell the
program that I want to install from a series of cdroms and not from the
net. I don't have any net at all on my machine so I will have to install
programs from CDs.

Another thing I missed was help when choosing drivers. It would be very
nice if one could get some info about alle the codepages and other
drivers that one might need to install when installing.

Other than that I was positively surprised that installing Debian wasn't
so hard as I had imagined. Even though I chose custom install.

Kudos to the Debian Team and developers!

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."