Centralizing Logins

We are currently building up several servers, all of which will be
hosted here locally.  The thing is, it's going to be more than 25
servers.  Maintaining user accounts on all these bastards is going to be
hell.

I've managed to get the pam_radius_auth module to work on solaris,
linux, and BSD.  THe problem is that this module is limited to
authentication and that's it.  Is there some method of centralized
authentication that will pass session data AND accounting data?  NIS is
no good for us because of the security issues.  I've looked at NIS+ but
it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for?

I'm assuming someone else out there has had to do this?  Before I go
writing another PAM module, I want to see if this is going to be
easy....

Any help would be great.. Thanks!

Benjamin