Re: mailing list

maxine wrote:

> Morning-If anyone could tell me how to unsubscribe to this maling list I
> would greatly appreciate it.  It just generates too much mail for me.  I
> tried to unsubscribe the same way I subscribed, sent the confimation
> back but  I did not get removed.
> Thanks,
> Greg

Morning Greg,

I'd try again. If the list asked you to confirm that you want to unsubscribe, you
were sending it to the right place.

I had a problem resubscribing a few months ago that was caused by using the "reply"
feature of my browser. It worked fine when I just sent a new message with the
confirmation.

By the way, if you want to monitor the list without all the email, there's always the
digest.

John