Dual English/Russian Debian system

   I'm pretty clueless when it comes to charsets and I've never done
anything serious with the Cyrillic alphabet.

   What I want to do is to install Debian into a dual English/Russian
system.  Basically, I want the system to work as an English system, but with
the ability to handle Cyrillic in editors/word processors, Netscape, etc.
I've got the option of using a typical English keyboard or some sort of dual
English-Russian thingie that seems to be designed with Windows in mind.

   Can anyone suggest some sources of information on this endeavor?  TIA.

--
 Regards, | Moore's Law: Every 2 years CPU power will double.