printcap file

Hi,

I've just setup my printer (hp deskjet 855c) and when I test it via lptest>
/dev/lp0 it prints but only the first line then stops or goes to the next page
then printsjust one line again (some letters and some garbage) and I think
this has something to do with my /etc/printcap file because I am using just
the default one (generic). Can somebody please send me their printcap file (hp
deskjet 855c preferably) or any printcap file that can work with this type of
printer.

Thanks.