Re: Modules

what kind of controller is the cdrom hooked up to? the onboard ide
controller? if so you need no module, if it is hooked up to a sound card
or something you must specify the soundcard or other controller for
someone to assist you.

as for the modem is it a hardware modem? what com port is it set to? what
brand/model is the modem?

nate