Re: potato boot floppies

>When booting, I get lots of errors about dependencies and when issuing
>"modprobe ppp" or something, I get:

Besides that, when calling pppd, I get a message saying that the kernel
isn't config'ed for PPP. I surely chose this during the floppy
installation, though. What's the problem here?!
Probably also due to the modules problem, right? I _need_ to use it as I
want to fetch Exim, Samba and lots of other nice things from my local
debian mirror!

I want this potato baby to run, so I really need help here!! Thanks in
advance!!!

Sven