Kernel Upgrade

I have slink installed with kernel 2.0.38, and want to upgrade to 2.2.15.
I'm happy with kernel compilation etc, but want to know whats the correct
way to go about getting the kernel sources under debian? Which packages do
I need? Should I expect to run into problems with any libraries?

Cheers

through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information visit-
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp