Re: 100Mb/Full Duplex

[Moving this to debian-user where it belongs...]

Just set the Cisco's to not auto-negotiate.  We have to do this
regularly for customers, as the auto-negotiation doesn't always
interoperate well between vendors.

You got lucky with the Alteon's, but there is a way to do this on those
as well...

Good luck...

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>