Re: kernel compiling problems

I'm already compiling with smp, I just tried compiling without it, it gave
exactly the same errors.
Any more ideas? Is there some kind of extra verbosity I can turn on
somewhere in the Makefile, so I get more information that might help me a
bit further?

Ron Rademaker

PS. To be sure it's not a real big weird gcc problem (though I know it can
still be), I've already written and compiled hello world, gcc did that one
just fine!