Re: help me

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:03:28PM +0200, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> kent nyberg wrote:

> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Did you just happen to miss this part of alla the mails you get from the
> > list?
>
> Probably not, but that won´t help if he´s using Netscape under Win95,
> like his headers say.
>
> ghazloma, click on this link:
> the subject text.  Leave the body empty and send away.
>
> HTH, Viktor
> --
> Viktor Rosenfeld
> E-Mail:      mailto:rosenfel@informatik.hu-berlin.de
> HertzSCHLAG: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~rosenfel/hs/

confirmation email got buried in his inbox which he doesn't read
because it's too full.  This happened to my brother.

FYI, when you unsubscribe from a list, you have to reply to the
confirmation email that is sent.  It is sent to ensure that it is
really you who wants to unsubscribe (so I can't go around randomly
unsubscribing people from the list).

--
Pat Mahoney  <pat7@gmx.net>

I cannot overemphasize the importance of good grammar.
.
What a crock.  I could easily overemphasize the importance of good
grammar.  For example, I could say: "Bad grammar is the leading cause
of slow, painful death in North America," or "Without good grammar, the
United States would have lost World War II."
                -- Dave Barry, "An Utterly Absurd Look at Grammar"