Re: IP-Chains, etc.

I'm not a telepath, I can't see from here if you got the right things in
your kernel ;) But you ipchains misses something, the masquerading, you
should do:

ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -s <you lan network>/24 -d 0/0

I can tell you what you should have in your kernel: IP Masquerading, if
you want to masquerade ping, you should also have ICMP Masqerading.

Ron Rademaker