Re: apache virtual hosts

You don't need IP aliasing and you don't need DNS. You just have to edit
your httpd.conf
At the bottom of your current httpd.conf will probably be an example of
howto do it.
If you want to make more than 1 you'll need to add a line like:

NameVirtualHost <IP>:<port>

And in that case you'll make a virtual host using:

<VirtualHost <IP>:<port>>
Port <port>
ServerAdmin <email>
DocumentRoot <dir>