Re: Netscape6 vs Potato

Vitux wrote:

> Forgive me if this is obvious, but I can't crack this one:
> I was hoping to try out Netscape6.0 in potato, but it
> complains about a missing "libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2". While
> dselect was still working, I did a search for it, but nothing
> turned up. Anybody know what FM to R or which pkg this is in?
> Regards
> Vitux

I have symbolic link:

libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2
-> libstdc++-2-libc6.1-1-2.9.0.so

My symlink is dated May 24, so it has come with potato upgrade.

Searhing package with dpkg -S gives me:

$ dpkg -S libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2
$ libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1: /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2

Something weird in your upgrade?

 Esko Lehtonen                   WYSINWYG -
 eplehton@cc.helsinki.fi         What You See Is Never What You Get
(esko.lehtonen@pp.htv.fi)