Re: help!!!!!!

The responses you have received are correct, though a little unforgivving.
I started with other distributions that had nominaly easier installations
but switched to Debian because of its continued flexibility. Take very
seriously the use of this and other lists (including the bug-list). They
are typically much more responsive than telephone numbers. I have posted
questions and have had answers within 15 minutes (best case) and within,
say, one day (worst case). You will need to be very specific.

Arthur H. Edwards
712 Valencia Dr. NE
Abq. NM 87108

(505) 256-0834