Date of new release

Hi!

I've been lurking on this list for a few days, as a preliminary to
making the leap from Mandrake to Debian - getting the feel of the
"community".  It feels good!

The imminent arrival of a new stable release seems like a good time
to jump.  Does anyone know roughly when the new release might
happen - are we talking weeks, months.......?

TIA for any wisdom on this

Glyn M.

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of it's parts. " *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *