Re: AWE64 support

Daniel Burrows wrote:

> Can someone suggest how I configure potato for my AWE64 s/card?? Anyone
> have any experiences doing this? I would be interested to know what
> happened.

I've been using this card for quite some time with no problem.  I think
I did it using only the following two documents:

Sound-HOWTO (e.g. http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Sound-HOWTO.html)
AWE32 in kernel documentation (e.g.
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Sound/AWE32)

You might be able to do it using only that last one (AWE32).  It says
AWE32, but it also works for AWE64.  The most important things for me
were configuring as a module and using isapnp.

Good luck!
--

Brian J. Stults
Doctoral Candidate