Re: befuddled

Thanks Stan (and all)
this seems to be the consensus, and I'll certainly work on it. Is there
anything tricky I should know about dhcp--I can get access to an ethernet
connection, but not to a specific ip. This would be the fastest surely.
I have a supported card (3com) but I could not get connected. Can anyone
give a from scratch config for this?

Thanks again
Mike