RE: mod_frontpage and original Debian Apache src

Thanks, but I the files that were patched in the Apache 1.3.3 (is used before) and this one (1.3.9) are the same and the patches also. The only thing that might be different is the mod_frontpage.c, but that's all.
I don't want to re-build the Apache from the sources because I wnt to use the Debian modules like PHP and the Perl module. I just want to replace the apache binary in /usr/sbin with a new one that supports Frontpage extensions.

bye,

Sven