Re: befuddled

Hi,

Because of size issues,
lots of stuff is not included in the boot-floppies distribution.
You need to install the following packages:
	man-db			- not included in the base system <shrug>
	manpages		- general system man pages
	kernel-source-2.2.15	- you'll need to unpack the resulting
				  archive (in /usr/src) manually
	kernel-package		- automates most of a kernel compile and
				  gives you a kernel-image*.deb file
				  when the bits settle
	gcc +			- C compiler and the stuff it depends on
	libncurses5-dev		- if you want to use "make menuconfig"

Everything else you need should be picked up by the dependencies in the
packages mentioned.

- Bruce