xpacman

Has anybody had any troubble with the game xpacman? I decided to try it,
but when I call upon it from debian games it just doesn't do anything.
Steven  is the mantainer. Below from my xterm:
Any ideas?

tony@debian:~$ dpkg -p xpacman
Package: xpacman
Section: non-free/games
Installed-Size: 40
Maintainer: Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.11-6
Depends: libc6, xlib6g (>= 3.3-5)
Filename: dists/frozen/non-free/binary-i386/games/xpacman_0.11-6.deb
Size: 13850
MD5sum: 4ac12eff350e90d54c5bcc8065dda8c9
 This is a basic version of pacman. I've tried to concentrate on the
 essentials of the game for now, which means a lot of the original
features
 are absent (ie no scores, no fruit, no special items, no lives). When
all
 the pills have been cleared from a level, the difficulty level is
notched
 up, and a new level is generated. If you collide with a ghost, all the
pills
 are replaced, and you restart the current level from scratch. A new
feature
 just added is the presence of large red pills that for a short time
turn the
 ghosts grey and let you eat them.