Re: firewall-scripts

I place them in /etc/init.d/ and then create symbolic links in the run
levels like this:

:/etc/init.d# update-rc.d foo start 30 2 3 4 5 .

Note that my scripts are not "proper" scripts, ie. they only start the
firewall and do not follow the 'start|stop|reload' procedure. The
starting point (the "30") also may be different on your system if not
all your network is loaded by the time you get to "30".

* Kenward Vaughan <kaynjay@igalaxy.net> [24-05-2000 09:09 AM -0700]

--
Didi Damian :: ddamian@home.com :: www.debiandiary.f2s.com

Debian GNU/Linux,
when code matters more than commercials   |  5:11pm  up 2 days, 12 min,