Re: firewall-scripts

On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 11:54:17AM +0200, Andreas Loosen (CRW.NET) wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> what is the recommended way to include my firewall scripts in potato?
>
> In slink I used to place it in /etc/init.d and started it from
> /etc/init.d/network.
Hi Andreas,

You could check out the ipmasq pkg.  It does a decent job of setting up this
mechanism.  Check the rules it creates and modify them if you wish (even to
the point of trimming the rule files for your system to cut down on
processing time).

Of course, I'm assuming masquerading, but don't believe that's an issue.

Kenward