Re: SCSI bus reset when burning

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  I seem to have moved the SCSI
Ids around and dropped the transfer rate and it appears to work great.
Thanks again!

Rob

--
ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu   1999-00 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
                                    |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O
"Shackles cannot keep me bound      |          Those who can, do.
 forever.  I'm outta here."         |