Re: ip accounting

Cisco´s have a built-in accounting capability. Simply enable "ip
accounting output-packets" an all interfaces (eg Ethernet0 and
(Serial0 or BRI0)). Then write a simple script that telnets to the
cisco, enables, and does "show ip accounting". Et voila, all you
have left now is the aggregation of the numbers (which is the
part most complicated imho).

hth,
&rw

--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /