Re: Epson 760 Inkjet + Debian "Potato" = Does it work ?

re:  hp...i'd stay away from the deskjet820cse (for
windoze), though. ...for obvious reason$.  (i have one
that was a donation.  i've never been able to get it to
handle linux print jobs.)  however, the hp laserjets
are great, but pricey.

my .02.

bentley taylor.

//