debian 2.1/qmail 1.02

Hi all,

I have qmail 1.02 running perfect on Debian 2.1 machine. I compiled the
qmail stuff by downloading the src.deb package and running build-qmail etc.

Anyways, what I want to know is, I have since grabbed the ezmlm source code
from the author, and I am attempting to load this ezmlm on but it will not
work. I get queue errors like the following;

May 19 14:35:18 onyx qmail: 958710918.930959 delivery 6: deferral:
ezmlm-send:_fatal:_temporary_qmail-queue_error

Can anyone attempt to tell me what is wrong with ezmlm or qmail? I have
changed nothing to the qmail install.

Email me directly please as I am not currently on the list.

Thanks
Michael