Re: zimage

I never made a zImage, I guess you should make a bzImage (it's
smaller), but if you want to find it just go to /usr/src/linux and type
find . | grep Image
By the way a bzImage always resides in $SRCDIR/arch/i386/boot/

Ron Rademaker

PS. Don't forget to make and install your modules! (make modules && make
modules_install)