RE: I see everything twice.

i think you get two of replies to your own questions because
debian people, considerate beings that they are, "reply-all"
to your messages - one reply to you, and one reply to the list
(which is sent on to you). That's what happens to me anyway.

Dominic Blythe
			 I used to be an advocate of
                        Anything But Microsoft
                            until I discovered