I see everything twice.

Hi all,

How come I'm receiving two of most replies from this list. Not that I'm
complaining. The advice I receive here is ten times as informed and
actionable as from any other user-list. Just curious.

And, concerning the subject line of this email, can anyone identify what
book it comes from? I must have used that quote a thousand times and no
one anywhere has ever commented on it. Yet, it is the defining
grace-note of one of the most endearing characters from 20th Century
American Literature.

montefin

--
In Life Timing is everything; in Linux Permissions is everything.
http://www.montefin.com/~montefin/ (up 24/7)