Re: Help: Netgear or Linksys NIC's? Please?

Ethan,

You bring up an interesting point. One alternative to my Plan is a.)
yes, upgrade from Red Hat 6.1 to Debian Potato on the Pentium II box,
but b.) install OpenBSD in place of Debian on the 486DX firewall box.

Any opinions on that from anyone?

--
In Life Timing is everything; in Linux Permissions is everything.
http://www.montefin.com/~montefin/ (up 24/7)