RE: squid maybe causing crash

Here is the required info :

It is an old 486 DX/SX Dell machine with 16MB ram running Slink with 2.0.36
kernel.
Disk space = total 837MB, free 339MB.

Main software is : Squid version 2.1.2-1.  Apache version 1.3.3-7.  Smail
version 3.2.0.102-1.

I was unable to retrieve any relevant onfo from the log files, sorry.

thanz

"C. Falconer" <criggie@ihug.co.nz> on 19/05/2000 21:12:02

Please respond to "criggie@ihug.co.nz" <criggie@ihug.co.nz>