Re: exim mail routing...

At 06:07 PM 05/21/2000 +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> Can I get a quick-hint how to do this with exim, which I now seem to have
> as my new mail program.

RTFM! ;-)
look at this 800 kb file and search for smarthost. there is a complete
config example.

-- Ahem, ...

in the "FM" there is no string "smarthost".   :-)

Also none in info, but a zgrep shows something in /usr/doc/exim/...

This was an automatic setup option with sendmail!

Thx,

Greg

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!

Dr. Gregory Guthrie
guthrie@mum.edu         (515)472-1125    Fax: -1103
       Computer Science Department
       College of Science and Technology
       Maharishi University of Management
      (Maharishi International University 1971-1995)
        http://www.mum.edu/cs_dept