Re: network setup script ??

I don't know if you can do network setup again, but I can tell you what
you'll have to do to get the network working.

1. Make sure the nerwork card is recognised and the drivers are installed
(duh!).
2. Get the eth0 interface 'up' using ifconfig ( command =
ifconfig eth0 ${IPADDR} netmask ${NETMASK} broadcast ${BROADCAST} ). Check
the files /etc/init.d/networking and /etc/network/interfaces.
3. Add a route: route add -net ${NETWORK}ifconfig eth0 ${IPADDR} netmask ${NETMASK} broadcast ${BROADCAST}
		route add -net ${NETWORK}
4. If you need DNS should add your DNS server to /etc/resolv.conf

It should work when you've done this :)

Ron Rademaker