network setup script ??

Hi all.

I just installed woody :) on my brother in laws pc , he was keen to poke
around. He had allready got hold of an older mandrake pack but it had
developed some problems. And since
potato is still cooking....... ( and i dont have a local copy- i keep a
copy of woody myself though on a HDD in a removable cady ).

I installed using the potato boot floppies on a cd, unfortunately i got
some files mixed up. And it skipped the network setup part. I didnt
worry at the time.

But now id like to set his networking up, what script do i run ??. Is it
on the system or only on the install floppies.
I dont know enough about the network setup to do it from the ground up,
i can fix it :) when its there ( ussually ).

Ill keep digging anyway ..

thanx