Re: Stuck...

Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> * "w" == w trillich <will@pinncomp.net> wrote:
>
> >> BTW: ESC + 0 ^= F10
>
> w> hi, newbie mode here, how do you learn of those keystroke
> w> equivalences?
>
> Hmm, somebody told me long time ago :-)
>
> Maybe it is a VT100 thing or such.

none of the vt100's i got my feet wet on had any such
keystrokes...

my keymap on my telnet client is all screwy. keypad clear,=,/,*
act as f1,f2,f3,f4, among other oddness... i'd be able to get
a lot farther if i knew the cheat codes like esc-9 for f9...

like alt-f2 to get to console 2. where's that documented?
(not 'mentioned' but 'documented'. big difference.) anyone?

Their is five errers in this sentance.