Re: Telnet security

When I run apt-get install ssh (after first having run apt-get install
update), I get an error message saying that there is no available
version, but the package exists in the database.  What's up with that?

# apt-get install ssh
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package ssh has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package ssh has no installation candidate

my /etc/sources.list refers to:
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian frozen main contrib
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian frozen  non-free

Thanks.