koffice-cvs unresolved libs

(Please CC me on replies as I am not debian-user.)

Just had a first look at the koffice work-in-progress using Ivan's fine kde
archive, but there is something wrong with the dependencies:

edd@sonny:~> kword
kword: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkofficecore.so.1: undefined symbol: setDocument__13KXMLGUIClientRC12QDomDocumentb

even though 'ldd $(which kword)' shows all libraries. This is on an
up-to-date frozen machine.  What am I missing?

Thanks for any insight,  Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.