ISDN and Sprint
I live in a Sprint controled area. They are offering a good deal on
ISDN for my area but I cannot find out if Linux can handle the ISDN
modem that they are offering with the service. The modem is:
Eicon Diva t/a modem
I am planing on setting the link up on a 486 running debian striped to
use as a firewall and email server to my network. I will be using my
other machines to run programs and GUI's on.
1. is this a standard modem?
2. can I use another modem? Like an internal?
3. Telco equipment can allways be more expencive then nessasary, can I
buy this modem from another source?
4. Where can I find info on using this type of modem on Linux?
5. Any gotas on running a serial device for a 128K connection?
Thanks in advance for helping.