mailagent setup headache

Hello,

I reported a problem setting up mailagent a couple of days ago - I was gettng
these sorts of errors:

$ mailagent -i -t ./testmail.txt
mailagent: WARNING waiting for -/var/mailagent/.seq lock since 22 seconds
mailagent: WARNING waiting for -/var/mailagent/perl lock since 22 seconds
mailagent: denied right to process mail
mailagent: queuing mail (fm) for delayed processing
mailagent: preext uses file size (880)
mailagent: pre-extended retaining 0 old bytes

Actually, these errors are from a really dumb source: the "-/" pointer to the home directory in .mailagent has to be changed to "~/" for bash-ers. It then seems to work fine.

Tony