chaningen the username on outgoing mail in pine.

Is there some way i can change the username on mail sent by pine?
Since my local user is vovin the mail be shown as from vovin, which workes
for now.
But if i change to another pop3 host.. then that username won't work.
And i do NOT want to change user on my local system just becaus mail is
fucked up.

So, is there some way to do that in pine?
In tkmail i can just edit the adress of the outgoing mail to what ever i
want.
But i cant find that option in pine :(
If some one could show me how to do that in pine i would be REALY happy.