Where are rlogin, rsh?

Greetings. Just upgraded from slink to potato; rlogin, rlogind and rsh
seem to be missing. They were there before the upgrade, so something
during the process hosed them. Anyone know which package(s) I need to
restore to retrieve these programs? Thanks...

Regards,

David E. Young
Fujitsu Network Communications  "The fact that ... we still
(de.young@computer.org)          live well cannot ease the pain of
                                 feeling that we no longer live nobly."
                                  -- John Updike
"Programming should be fun,