Re: GRACIAS SI ES POSIBLE!!! (translation)

Here is a translation for you anglophones:
> Estimados Amiggoos
Esteemed friends
> Soy un usuario fiel de Linux y me gustria Recibir una
I am a faithful user of Linux, and it would please me
to receive a
> camiseta de Regalo si es posible. yo vivo en
T-shirt as a gift if it possible.  I live in
> Cali-Colombia
> Calle 2c # 65b25   b/ El Refugio
[No translation necessary, as this is an address.]
> Gracias..
[Thanks...]
> Att: Freddy Andres Mera
Freddy, es posible obtener mejor respuesta si eras
un usuario fiel de Debian...  ;-)
(Freddy, it is possible to obtain a better response if
you are a faithful user of Debian.)