Re: Samba Setup

Hi Jay,

Well, to install nmap do `apt-get install nmap`

Might as well get it, it as a good tool.

But from that lynx error it sounds like there is something
wrong with SWAT.

What version of Debian are you using?

Perhaps `apt-get remove samba` then `apt-get update` then
`apt-get install samba` will help, there is a possibility
that there was a bug in a samba package built at one
time... this will make sure you are installing the newest
version of samba for your Debian version...

Rob