Re: Samba Setup

Odd.. I don't have netscape 4.x installed, but the newest mozilla.
I installed swat to test it out ( I am on woody ), hmm.. do you have
nmap installed? sending the output of `nmap localhost` might help,
just to ensure that SWAT is running on port 901.

Hmm, the "Broken Pipe" error does seem to indicate some other problem..
perhaps use 'nmap localhost` and `lynx localhost:901` and post the
output to the list, that should make things more apparent..

Rob