Re: man --> info?

At 05:35 PM 05/16/2000 -0700, Eric G . Miller wrote:
On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 09:10:16AM -0500, Gregory Guthrie wrote:
> At 05:53 AM 05/16/2000 -0700, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> >.  Perhaps you'd enjoy the dhelp
> >package.  It's not perfect, but it works through your browser and will
> >render info and man pages as html on the fly using (info2www and
> >man2html).
>
> -- Where can I get info on this?

It's a debian script thing.  Browse the debian web site, or just
"apt-get install dhelp".  It's pretty small, but will have to run a bit
initially to build up its indexes.  I think a cron job periodically runs
to update the indexes as well.

-- Neat, thanks.

BUt;

alpha{root}.139: apt-get install dhelp
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package dhelp has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, or that it is an obsolete package.
E: Package dhelp has no installation candidate
alpha{root}.140:

Dr. Gregory Guthrie
guthrie@mum.edu         (515)472-1125    Fax: -1103
       Computer Science Department
       College of Science and Technology
       Maharishi University of Management
      (Maharishi International University 1971-1995)
        http://www.mum.edu/cs_dept