Re: bashrc

Or, perhaps it is as simple as Avinash wanting to...

1.) Edit his/her MOTD file to print to screen a set text message at
login. (Edit your /etc/motd file, Avinash, to make it say what you want
it to say.)

and

2.) Attach a signature.txt file to his/her outgoing mail, such as I have
attached to mine below. Write one in your home directory
(~/signature.txt) and point your mail app to it, _but_ only 4 lines,
Avinash, or you're gonna get back more mail than you care to read :)

ALTHILTM,

montefin

--
In Life Timing is everything; in Linux Permissions is everything.
http://www.montefin.com/~montefin/ (up 24/7)